Work Order Forms
In order for Hazair to ensure that a timely and efficient Aerial Application job can be carried out we have attached the following PDF Work Order Forms and Terms and Conditions files that can be read, or printed and filled out, then faxed to our Albury office on 02 60412156 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
SPRAYING AND FERTILISER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Herbicides, Insecticides, and Fungicides in all cropping areas
What We Need from you to ensure the job is done to perfection?
Water and Chemical:
To make sure we do the job right we have a chemical mixing trailer which has a 2000lt tank and a chemical mixing hopper. Chemical can be added to the chemical mixing hopper then mixed with the water as it runs through a hose into the aircraft which removes the risk of contamination, all you have to do is supply us with enough good quality water to get the job done.
Map of property to be sprayed including the following information:
- Areas of paddocks marked in hectares.
- Any houses within 2 km of the areas to be sprayed.
- Power lines.
- Chemical to be used and rate of application.
- Trading name and address of client and telephone contacts if available.
- Any beehives.
- Significant landmarks, sheds, dams, houses, roads, etc.
Maps can be picked up at the landing strip, emailed or faxed to us on (02) 6041 2156 at our Albury Airport office.
The aircraft is capable of carrying 800lt to 1500 ltst of chemical per load and spraying between 40 hec to 75 hec per mission.
Here is an example of what your map should look like:
Protect us with a safe well deserved airstrip.
- If possible, position the strip into prevailing wind and towards treatment area or highest site available.
- Airstrip should be within 3 kilometres of the treatment area to avoid a surcharge.
- Airstrip should be accessible from the road for transport to deliver the product to be used. ( where possible, avoid using the strip area for vehicle access).
- A large grader should be used to smooth the strip as usually tractor implements are unable to make such a surface economically.
- Airstrip should be made or re surfaced in autumn to allow establishment of selected grasses and settling.
- To test the airstrip surface, drive a car at 80 – 90 kph – there should be no pitching and the surface should feel as smooth as driving down the freeway.
- Cut grass to less than 10 cm on airstrip prior to use (Long grass creates a fire hazard and reduces acceleration for take-off).
- Consult us for inspection of selected sites before proceeding with airstrip construction.
- Regulations do not permit the carriage of Passengers.
And the most important one of all, the airstrip should be at least 800mts long with no obstacles (i.e. Trees, Power lines or Houses) at the end of the strip.